About 10 state Pilgrims Welfare Boards/Agencies RECEIVED various categories of awards for their outstanding performances during the 2022 hajj.
The awards were presented to the recipients at the 2022 post hajj stakeholder meeting, which was held on Thursday at the auditorium hall of national mosque, Abuja
These boards excelled in both compliance with NAHCON regulations and performance during the 2022 Hajj.
The following states were awarded for their outstanding performances in 9 different categories by the Commission.
- Hajj 2022 Deployment of Portal
- Hajj 2022 Closure of Online Portal
- Constitution of States’ Committees -Lagos, Kaduna, Bauchi, Armed Forces, Osun, Adamawa, katsina, Kwara, Anambra and Bayelsa,
- Deadline for 90% Remittance of Hajj Fares- Lagos, Yobe, Armed forces, Oyo, Osun, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger, Abia, Anambra, C\River, Ekiti, Enugu, Rivers and Imo,
- Enlightenment programmes monitoring-Kaduna, Bauchi, Katsina, Edo
- E-tract Data Capturing Commencement and Processing of Data- Yobe State,
- Arafat (Taraddudiyya) Compliance to Jamrat Regulations- Kaduna, Adamawa, Abia, Ekiti, Kebbi and Imo,
- Compliance to Main Luggage Policy- Kaduna, Armed Forces and Abia,
- Compliance to Hand Luggage Policy- Armed Forces and Osun.
Overall, Lagos came in third in the Major Category, Kaduna came in second and Yobe came in first.
Ahmed Muazu is of NAHCON’s MEDIA UNIT
About Post Author
Press Release The Executive Director Katsina State Pilgrims Welfare Board Alhaji Su…