The Indonesia Ministry of Religion said it will continue to monitor the health condition of the #Hajj pilgrims who are still being treated in a number of hospitals in Saudi Arabia.
“We have determined three PICs for information on sick pilgrims who are still being treated at the RSAS of Mecca, Medina and Jeddah,” said Consul for Hajj at the Indonesian Consulate General in Jeddah, Nasrullah Jasam, in a statement quoted by ANTARA, Monday, August 7.
Minister of Religion Yaqut Cholil Qoumas previously closed the operation of the 1444 H Hajj pilgrimage on August 5, 2023.
Even though it has been closed, there are 76 Indonesian Hajj participants who are still being treated at the Saudi Arabian Hospital (RSAS) to this day.
The number consists of 31 people being treated at the Mecca Hospital, 37 at the Madinah Hospital, and eight people being treated at the RSAS in Jeddah.
Nasrullah said the PIC and the Indonesian Consulate General’s Criminal Code team in Jeddah would periodically monitor the condition of the congregation at the RSAS. Families who want to get progress can contact the PICs.
“We hope that the condition of the congregation being treated can be healthy quickly,” he said.
Preparatory to the 2024 Hajj religious exercise to the Kingdom of Saudi Arab…