Hajj 2203: NAHCON approves additional slots for Edo, Set May 5th as last date of payment
“The National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) has approved additional 156 slots to add to the initial 274, bringing the total to 430.
“About 85 percent of the intending pilgrims have made full payment while the remaining ones which is less than 15 percent have made part payment, and I am optimistic they will complete their payments”.
READ ALSO: 2023 Hajj : 335 Intending Pilgrims Paid Hajj fare In Edo
He said as a result of the additional slots given to the state by NAHCON, the pilgrims have been given up to May 5, to complete their payment, adding that inaugural flight will commenced on May 21 and would not start with Edo state.
Sheike Oyarekhua appealed to intending pilgrims who have not submitted their documents as it affects international passport and medical reports, to forward same to the board to enable them complete their registration before the Saudi Arabian close its portal for all intending pilgrims.
“About 111 persons have issues with their passports which we are trying to resolve but we have written officially a request letter to the Comptroller General of Immigration through the Edo state comptroller to seek a waiver so that all the intending pilgrims can perform the Hajj”
About Post Author
Hajj 2023: BAUCHI SECURES MORE VISAS FOR INTENDING PILGRIMS
Press Release Bauchi State Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board has secured more Visas for its pr…