The Federal Capital Territory Muslim Pilgrims’ Welfare Board has so far airlifted a total of one thousand eight hundred and seventy-five intending pilgrims for this year’s hajj to Saudi Arabia.
A statement from the Public Relations Officer of the Board, Muhammad Lawal Aliyu said the number was airlifted by the official air carrier (Flynas airline) in 5 flights.
The Spokesperson disclosed that the board has already invited the remaining 375 intending pilgrims in the last flight to report to the camp from 6 p.m. of Wednesday 31st July, 2019 for their airlift to Saudi Arabia.
He explained that the board has concluded arrangements for the last batch which would conclude the airlifting of the intending pilgrims to Saudi Arabia this year.
He, therefore, warned the remaining intending pilgrims to report to the camp for the collection of their travel documents and other formalities as scheduled and any intending pilgrim who misses his/her flight should have himself/herself to blame.
A total of 2250 intending pilgrims are expected to perform the hajj through the Board this year.
About Post Author
The Hajj Financial Management Agency of Indonesia said it has distributed a …