Doha: The Hajj and Umrah Department of the Ministry of Awqaf explained in a video that it published on its official Twitter account the procedures for organizing Umrah pilgrimage for Qataris, citizens of GCC countries and residents.
Procedures applicable to Qatari citizens and citizens of the GCC countries
– Register in the “Tawakkalna” App.
– Quarantine for 3 days in a hotel.
– Request an Umrah permit from “Eatmarna” App (it can be downloaded on a Qatar SIM)
Procedures applicable to non-Gulf residents in Qatar and the rest of GCC states:
– Reserve the basic package for Umrah through an authorized external Umrah agent and a Saudi Umrah company.
– The agent, through the Saudi company, books the date of Umrah and the visit through “Eatmarna” App.
– The Umrah Company undertakes the issuance of visas for Umrah performers residing in Qatar.
– Submit a PCR certificate with a negative result proving that the pilgrim is free from Covid-19 virus, issued by a reliable laboratory from the country in which the pilgrim resides, and the period should not exceed 72 hours from the time of taking the sample until the time of departure to Saudi Arabia.
– Quarantine in a hotel for 3 days.
The Peninsula Online
Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has issued a revised Age requirements for Umrah Pe…