1.-Negative PCR test no earlier than 72hrs before departure time in origin
2. A quarantine period of three days must be completed in your hotel – –
3. Each group must be accompanied with a registered Guide
4. Individuals will not be allowed to perform Umrah, everyone must arrive in the Kingdom with a registered group
5. 3-day quarantine upon arrival; age between 18 and 50
6. The pilgrims must obtained reservation for the performance of Umrah as well as to the visit of the Two Holy Mosques and prayer at Rawdah Sharif by registering through Eatmarna application.
7. The regulations include reservation for comprehensive accommodation, and this must include at least three meals during the three-day period of medical isolation.
8. The Umrah company has to verify the correct information in the passports of the pilgrims, including the date of birth entered in the Umrah system, within a maximum 34 hours before the arrival date
9. The data of confirmed airline tickets for each pilgrim will also be entered in the system
10. These data must include ticket number, arrival flight number, departure city, date and time of takeoff, city of arrival, date and time of arrival, and the same data for the departure flight. The system would also contain information about the accommodation in Makkah and Madinah.
11. Pilgrims must be divided into groups, with a minimum of 50 pilgrims in a group, and the Umrah company has to appoint a leader to guide each group.
12. There should be a uniform reservation program for the pilgrims with all services, including aviation, housing and transportation coinciding with the date of reservation for performing Umrah and visiting the Holy Mosques in line with the Eatmarna app system for foreign pilgrims.
Hajj Reporters The Chairman of River State Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board, Al…