NATIONAL HAJJ COMMISSION OF NIGERIA (NAHCON)
APPLICATION FOR 2022 HAJJ LICENCE AND SLOT ALLOCATION FOR TRAVEL AGENCIES
The National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) hereby informs all duly registered Travel Agencies interested in 2022 Hajj Operation that arrangements for licensing and slot allocation have commenced. Interested Travel Agencies are therefore, invited to apply for the grant of 2022 Hajj license and slot allocation.
- CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION:
- The applicant must be a Travel Agency duly Registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (CAC) with a minimum Share Capital of N30,000,000 (Thirty Million Naira), a standard corporate office, valid IATA agency approval and IATA accredited staff.
- The applicant must have been licensed by the Commission for a period of at least three consecutive years, and must have been operating satisfactory Umrah services consecutively to date. Evidence of utilization of Umrah License must be attached.
- The applicant, its directors, shareholders, representatives or proxies must have no record of criminal conviction by any court in Nigeria or Saudi Arabia nor indicted by any of the Nigerian or Saudi Arabian Hajj Agencies, Aviation Authorities or any other Government Regulatory Agency.
- The applicant is expected to submit application request online via the Hajj Licensing portal: nigeriahajjcom.gov.ng upon payment of a non-refundable application fee of N200, 000 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira)
- The online application must be accompanied with a security refundable deposit of N5,000,000 (Five Million Naira) as prescribed by Section 16 (4) of NAHCON (Establishment) Act, 2006.
- SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
Successful applicants would be required to, amongst others, provide:
- Licensing Fee of the sum of N500,000.00 for the 2022 Hajj operation,
- Details of proposed Hajj Package and a reputable Guarantor (in line with the Commission’s format) for each or group of pilgrims acceptable to the Commission.
- Evidence of booking for the airlift of the allocated pilgrims through International scheduled Airlines or other approved carriers by the Commission,
- Details of the passengers/pilgrims,
- Evidence of confirmed accommodation at both Makkah and Madinah in a Hotel not below the status of 3 Star. The accommodation must be registered in the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Hajj Portal. For Madinah, it must be within Markaziyyah and must not be more than 1km away from Haram in Makkah.
- CURRENT COPIES OF THE UNDERLISTED DOCUMENTS ARE TO BE UPLOADED ONLINE
- Audited Account;
- Tax Clearance;
- Evidence of VAT remittances;
- Police report/Court Affidavit on the Company Directors
- ALL APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO UPDATE THEIR RECORDS WITH THE COMMISSION, IF THERE IS ANY CHANGE(S) VIZ:
- Certified True Copy of FORMS CAC2 & CAC 7;
- Memorandum and Articles of Association or Office address;
- Current Curriculum Vitae of the Company’s staff to be responsible for Hajj Matters/ administration.
- MODE OF APPLICATION AND CLOSING DATE
- All applications should be done online through this web address hto.nigeriahajjcom.gov.ng Guidelines are provided for ease of registration
- To begin the application process click “New Registration” at the above link
- All applications, along with the prescribed SECURITY REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT and relevant attachments should be submitted NOT later than 30th April, 2022.
- ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD NOTE THAT:
- All applications would be subjected to further scrutiny by the Commission and other relevant Government Agencies, where necessary,
- Allocation is subject to availability of slots and previous performance of company,
- Only applications from companies not indebted to the Commission or any Saudi Arabian Agencies either on Umrah or Hajj will be processed,
- Failure to present the proposed accommodation for inspection by 14th May, 2022 may lead to disqualification without any notification,
- Failure to remit your full payment for 2022 Hajj services by 7th May, 2022 may lead to disqualification without formal communication.
- All remittances to the Commission’s account must be from the company’s corporate account. Any payment outside this will not be accommodated and will be referred to appropriate Government Agencies,
- Any remittance outside the dateline announced will not be treated,
- Any change in transportation, ticket and accommodation arrangements (without the written consent of the passenger(s) concerned) will be considered as a violation,
- Any Travel Agent that has a challenge with any airline should immediately notify the Commission for possible intervention. Where the pilgrim(s) suffered a loss or as a result did not perform Hajj, the company shall be held liable,
- Any applicant that has passenger(s) that have violated Saudi Arabian Immigration law by refusing to exit the Country after past Hajj or Umrah Operation and could not render proper account of the absconded pilgrims may be disqualified,
- Applicants may be requested to submit hard copy of completed filled online form, where necessary,
- All Hajj Licensed Companies on Grade A and B are to employ the services of a minimum of two Nigerian Saudi Based or Saudi Nationals with relevant documentation, while those on Grade C and D are to enlist a minimum of one, for co-ordination of reception, accommodation, Mashaeer outing and departure of their Pilgrims out of the Kingdom. Details of the employees must be deposited with the Commission.
- Each applicant must comply with the contents of the Application form and Guidelines.
- The Commission shall not be liable to any applicant for any loss or inconvenience incurred in connection with the application process,
For: Enquiries contact:
download it here:
The National Hajj Commission of Nigeria, NAHCON, has been advised to discountenance…