Kano State Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje on Monday appointed Board members of some government agencies, heads of States owned media organisations Kano State pilgrims board
A statement signed by Chief Press Secretary to the Kano State Governor, Abba Anwar said while commending those that got renewal of appointments in their respective offices, for discharging their duties diligently, during the first tenure in office, he called on all appointees to remain focus in discharging their responsibilities.
Below is the newly appointed Board members of Kano State Muslim Pilgrims Board.
KANO STATE PILGRIMS WELFARE BOARD
1. Sheikh Abdullahi Pakistan – Chairman
2. Sheikh Ahmad Gabari – Member
3. Mallam Isma’ila Umaru – Member
4. Alh. Sabi’u Lawan Gwammaja – Member
5. Mallam Nura Hussaini – Member
6. Mallam Murtala Mahmud Yunusa – Member
7. Mallam Abdullahi Nasidi Abubakar – Member
8. Sheikh Abubakar Ramadhan – Member
9. Malama A’isha Ja’afar Mahmud Adam – Member
10. A. Gambo Abubakar Kwaru – Member
About Post Author
Armed with the mandatory Hayya card, many World Cup 2022 visitors are taking advant…