The Permanent Premium Residency costs SR800,000 ($213,000) paid once, while the Premium Residency costs SR100,000 annually.
Rights and privileges:
- Residence in the Kingidom with one’s family.
- Visit visas for relatives.
- Recruitment of domestic workers from abroad.
- Ownership of real estate for residential, commercial and industrial purposes, in areas other than the cities of Makkah and Madinah and border areas.
- Usufruct rights on real estate in Makkah and Madinah for a period not exceeding 99 years.
- Ownership of private means of transportation and other movables.
- Working at private establishments with the ability to change jobs; this shall extend to family members. Professions and jobs limited to Saudis shall be excluded.
- Exiting and entering the Kingdom at one’s own accord.
- Use of lanes designated for Saudis at the Kingdom’s exit and entry points.
- Engagement in business activities in accordance with the Foreign Investment Law.
About Post Author
Media report that they were travelling to Saudi city when their vehicle overturned,…