Saudi Arabia has released details has emerged on the guidelines and protocol for Hajj 2021.
Below are the guidelines as released by Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah Summary of this year’s Hajj rules
- 60 thousand pilgrims from inside Saudi Arabia (citizens, residents)
- Age from 18 to 65
- Pilgrims musty be healthy without any underlying health challenges. – – Must have taken full or one dose of Covid 19 vaccine.
- Women will be allowed to register for Hajj without a mahram but the registration must fall under Women’s League.
- Hajj 2021 pilgrims must be not have performed Hajj during the past 5 years
- Each pilgrims will have to register is done through the Hajj portal link, starting from today until 13 Dhu al-Qa’dah, and there is no priority for pre-registration.
- Sorting will take place from the 13th to the 15th of Dhu al-Qa’dah
- The number of pilgrims in one bus is a maximum of 50%